The Secret Meaning of the Number 44
Anyone into numerology? Anyone into the religious meanings of numbers?
Here are a few of the meanings of the number 44, but most important is the secret meaning at the very end of the list ...
- Number 44 is a master number (too complicated to explain here, but look it up and grab a coffee as you prepare to read about it).
- Number 44 carries the doubled vibrations of the number 4, making its energies and influences magnified.
- Number 4 resonates with the attributes of support and stability, establishing solid foundations for the self and others, willpower and effort, ability and worthiness, hard work and achieving success, wholeness and inner-wisdom.
- The number 4 is associated with our passions and drive.
- Number 44 means the angels are with you.
- SECRET MEANING: Number 44 is the number of innovative ideas that my blog last week has garnered so far.
If you recall, I need your help to prove to an old fundraising colleague of mine that our industry is absolutely innovative. So far, I have 44 amazing ideas, and I'm so excited about it that I'm going to leave the survey link open one more week. And, remember, I'm going to share these ideas on a blog post because I want everyone to be excited about them and consider them in their strategies.
Just remember, they can be around channels, strategies, offers, audiences ... there is no wrong answer. People are even telling me if they have or have not tried the idea yet!!
Come on, you talented people in the nonprofit industry (agencies, consultants, nonprofit marketers, fundraisers ... all are welcome to brainstorm)!
Follow the link, and give me your Top 5. Oh, and by the way, I think it's pretty cool that my first glance at the survey results showed me 44 ideas ... especially since the number 44 is associated with passion, drive and angels. What better hint that asking for all of your ideas is meant to be! Now let's double it — who knows what the number 88 means?!
Vice President, Strategy & Development
Eleventy Marketing Group
Angie is ridiculously passionate about EVERYTHING she’s involved in — including the future and success of our nonprofit industry.
Angie is a senior exec with 25 years of experience in direct and relationship marketing. She is a C-suite consultant with experience over the years at both nonprofits and agencies. She currently leads strategy and development for marketing intelligence agency Eleventy Marketing Group. Previously she has worked at the innovative startup DonorVoice and as general manager of Merkle’s Nonprofit Group, as well as serving as that firm’s CRM officer charged with driving change within the industry. She also spent more 14 years leading the marketing, fundraising and CRM areas for two nationwide charities, The Arthritis Foundation and the American Cancer Society. Angie is a thought leader in the industry and is frequent speaker at events, and author of articles and whitepapers on the nonprofit industry. She also has received recognition for innovation and influence over the years.