You’re Invited! What You Can Expect at Peer to Peer Advanced
On November 4 and 5, NonProfit PRO is hosting Peer to Peer Advanced, a conference designed for nonprofit executives who want to take their nonprofit’s peer-to-peer fundraising to the next level through innovative, game-changing strategies.
At Peer to Peer Advanced, you can look forward to a keynote panel of leading experts in peer-to-peer fundraising, power sessions on sustaining a peer-to-peer movement and grassroots fundraising, in-depth analysis on the social science behind peer-to-peer fundraising, breakout roundtable discussions, invaluable networking opportunities with industry leaders and much more.
During the unique gestalt sessions, you’ll have the opportunity to dive into your biggest peer-to-peer fundraising challenges with like-minded leaders through a creative, self expressing format.
Take a peek into what to expect in November:
- In the opening keynote session, Sandra Hijikata, CDO and SVP of U.S. development at JDRF International, Bob Merrill of Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and Katrina VanHuss, CEO of Turnkey, will discuss how success is driven by focusing on long-term value, which does not necessarily follow the path laid out by meeting our KPIs.
- Benjamin Yerxa, PhD, CEO of Foundation Fighting Blindness, will describe taking a completely silo’ed, and arguable ineffective, organization and turning it around as silos fell by the wayside.
- Marcie Maxwell, director of chapter fundraising events at Make-A-Wish America, will draw on her deep experience at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and Make-A-Wish America to help define the power that drives peer-to-peer campaigns.
- John Vranas, chief development and marketing officer at the Humane Society of the United States, will help us understand the underlying philosophy of ethical fundraising and how it manifests in his past work life and currently at the Humane Society.
- Carla Warner, associate director of revenue at Share Our Strength, will describe Share Our Strength’s entry into livestream fundraising — opportunities and barriers. Her story will serve both to entice and warn those delving into this type of peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Calaneet Balas, president and CEO of ALS Association, will describe her road to bringing the federated ALS Association into a more collaborative state, why she undertook the endeavor and what’s next in the journey.
- In the closing keynote, Jen Shang, director of research at the Philanthropy Centre in the UK and co-founder of the Institute for Sustainable Philanthropy, will lead us down the path of changing fundraiser identity in order to ultimately increase fundraising, with the major by-product of increased fundraiser well-being.
We hope to see you in Philly! For a limited time, you can save $150 off your two-day registration pass by entering promo code “THEWORM.” To learn more about Peer to Peer Advanced and to register, click here.
Nhu Te is senior content manager at Fundraise Up, the AI-powered online donation platform for enterprise nonprofits. In her work, she focuses on helping nonprofits create more impact through personalized donor relations, digital fundraising and thoughtful use of technology.