This Year’s Leadership Conference Brings Noteworthy Nonprofit Experts to Tackle Challenges Facing Leadership Teams
Mark your calendars for the annual NonProfit PRO Leadership Conference. This year’s conference brings together key experts in the nonprofit space to discuss and provide valuable insights on the challenges and changes facing nonprofit leadership teams today.
This one-day event will kick off with an invigorating keynote session and end with a fun, lively happy hour! Here are what’s in store for the conference:
- Opening keynote session with Marc Pollick, President and Founder of The Giving Back Fund
- Overview of the “2018 Nonprofit Leadership Impact Study,” by NonProfit PRO and MobileCause
- How to run a successful online membership drive with Jessica Sotelo, Director of Online Marketing at World Wildlife Fund
- Power sessions that cover the following topics: major gifts, online fundraising and board development
- What to know about annual giving programs with Brian Gawor, Vice President of Fundraising Research and Chief “Giving Geek” at Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- Roundtable Breakout Session that will give attendees an opportunity to discuss challenges facing our industry
- All about donor-advised funds with Eileen R. Heisman, President and CEO of National Philanthropic Trust
- Implications of the tax reform on the nonprofit sector with Xenia Boone, Internal General Counsel & Executive Director of the DMA
The conference will take place on May 16 in Philadelphia at the WHYY. To secure your spot at the conference, register here. For more information on the conference, click here.
Nhu Te is senior content manager at Fundraise Up, the AI-powered online donation platform for enterprise nonprofits. In her work, she focuses on helping nonprofits create more impact through personalized donor relations, digital fundraising and thoughtful use of technology.