Wiland Just Announced Its New Business Intelligence Solution (and It Takes Data Analytics to a New Level)
Wiland, a company dedicated to advanced data-driven solutions, revealed its new business intelligence solution called Wiland Insights, a product solely created to meet the needs of multichannel retailers, nonprofits and other organizations that generates ample amounts of transactional data. With this tool, Wiland takes interpreting data to a whole new frontier by enabling users to “explore, visualize and leverage information in ways never before possible,” the company announced in a press release.
With the ability to display data with charts and tables, this tool makes it easy for users to interpret and share reports, which all can be accessed through the Wiland Client Gateway, a portal for downloading and organizing reports.
The tool has over 150 unique reports and offers “actionable intelligence on an organization’s vital business metrics,” which include the following:
• Revenue trends and patterns
• Consumer behavior, preferences and interests
• Merchandise category performance
• New-to-file performance
• Geographic and demographic factors
• Channel preferences
• Market penetration
Other benefits of Wiland Insights include:
• The ability to confidently set long-term strategy and make highly informed tactical decisions.
• Data-driven justification for consumer brands to launch new product lines and eliminate or adapt low-performing ones.
• Identification of market trends, opportunities and potential vulnerabilities.
• The ability to measure performance vs. category and sector based on Wiland’s proprietary benchmark data.
“Beyond making Wiland Insights powerful, we have made it affordable for our clients,” Tom Murray, EVP of client services at Wiland, said in the release. “A solution of this magnitude would normally require a company to make a huge investment in time, talent and technology. But we’ve made Wiland Insights accessible to organizations of all sizes through an affordable subscription model based on a client’s file size.”
To learn more about Wiland Insights, click here.