Understanding the Benefits of Planned Giving for Both the Nonprofit and Donor During the Financial Crisis
You will learn the answers to such questions as:
* Exactly what is planned giving?
* Why a nonprofit would need (or not need) planned giving?
* What is needed to get a planned giving program up and running?
* What are some possible pitfalls?
* When is the best time to start a planned giving program?
* How long does it take to see results and what are reasonable expectations?
* How can success be judged?
This webinar is ideal for nonprofit board members, executive directors and fundraising professionals. The webinar instructor is Lorri M. Greif, CFRE, President, Breakthrough Philanthropy. She has more than two decades of experience in creating and implementing successful major gift and planned giving campaigns for local and national mid-sized nonprofits, and is responsible for raising hundreds of millions of dollars. Lorri has the perspective of on staff fundraiser, consultant and board member.
Ventureneer provides a new approach to learning that blends traditional formal instruction with informal learning derived from peers using Web 2.0 technology to capture and share this knowledge. Ventureneer's customized Web 2.0 learning environment: blogs, virtual classes, peer-to-peer learning, coaching, web events and articles, provide the necessary support to make faster, better organizational decisions.