43 Ways to Turn Your Supporters Into Fundraising Superstars
39. Allow them to change their goals at any time. Once they reach their goals, it's less compelling for friends to support them.
40. Allow them to import e-mail contacts into their fundraising dashboards. Once imported, fundraisers can keep track of which contacts have donated, not opened the e-mail, forwarded the e-mail, etc.
41. Allow fundraising pages to be shared on Facebook and Twitter from their fundraising dashboards. Every extra click you eliminate saves your fundraisers time.
42. Allow fundraisers to upload either photos or videos to their pages. A video can tell a more powerful story than a photo.
43. Create short education videos for every step of the way. Show them how to register, set up a page, import contacts, e-mail family and friends, and other important fundraising activities.
Mike Snusz brings 20 years of digital fundraising experience to his role as director of nonprofit customer experience at Tatango. Today, Mike closely partners with Tatango's nonprofit customer to maximize the impact text marketing can have to further their mission.
Prior to Tatango, Mike spent 15 years at Blackbaud, leading a team of digital consultants focused on increasing nonprofit fundraising. Mike started his nonprofit career managing the Ride For Roswell in 2003.