Submit Your Nonprofit Professionals of the Year Awards Entries: Deadline April 17
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
It's that time of year again … time to honor the best and brightest in the nonprofit sector. So get your submissions in today for the NonProfit PRO Nonprofit Professionals of the Year Awards. The deadline is April 17—just two weeks away!
To nominate a peer, colleague, co-worker, employee, staff member, volunteer, client, board member or agency partner, just send an email to email@example.com with "NPOY" in the subject line, and include the following information:
- Nominee's name, organization, title and email address
- Your contact information
- A photo of the nominee, with a minimum resolution of 266-300 dpi if possible
- Category of nomination
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person (500 to 1,000 words)
The categories are:
- Lifetime Achievement—For a body of work over the course of 30-plus years
- Nonprofit Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit achievements in 2014-2015
- Executive of the Year—For specific nonprofit achievements in 2014-2015 as a CEO/President/Executive Director
- Fundraiser of the Year—For specific nonprofit fundraising achievements in 2014-2015
- Technology Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit technology achievements in 2014-2015
- Board Member of the Year—For specific nonprofit board achievements in 2014-2015
- Legal Professional of the Year—For specific nonprofit legal achievements in 2014-2015
- Marketer of the Year—For specific nonprofit marketing achievements in 2014-2015, not including fundraising
- Rising Stars—Up-and-comers with fewer than five years in the sector
- Unsung Hero of the Year—For behind-the-scenes folks who have advanced a nonprofit organization or the sector in 2014-15
There is no fee to make a nomination, and again, the deadline is April 17, 2015.
So start recognizing your peers, and send your nominations in today!