Some Stimulus Questions Answered
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Wondering what the economic stimulus bill recently signed into law by President Obama means for your organization? The National Council of Nonprofits recently released a series of special reports that analyze the bill. They include:
- Special Report No. 1, which summarizes the major spending and tax cut provisions of the $787 billion economic stimulus legislation and identifies potential nonprofit grant opportunities;
- Special Report No. 2, which offers grant information and tips;
- Special Report No. 3, which reviews how various states are accepting and distributing federal stimulus funds;
- Special Report No. 4, which identifies national and state sources of information regarding stimulus funds;
- Special Report No. 5, which examines the proposed changes for charitable deductions in Obama's proposed 2010 budget;
- Special Report No. 6, an agenda for all Americans regarding how to address the economic challenges; and
- Special Report No. 7, an overview of a recent White House briefing on the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act that explains how funds are being distributed and how organizations can participate.
According to the council, the reports will be revised periodically to provide the most current information.
Click here for more information or to download the reports.