Orr Group Unveils Service to Help Nonprofits Leverage and Maximize Data
For over 30 years, Orr Group has partnered with nonprofit organizations to grow their philanthropic capabilities to make a long-lasting impact. At the center of this work has always been leveraging and maximizing its client’s data to not only fundraise but also form and foster consensus on new strategies. In this effort, Orr Group’s team has provided expert leadership in utilizing our partners’ CRMs such as Salesforce, Raiser’s Edge, and DonorPerfect to provide innovative, data-backed solutions. Some of its past and current work include:
- Partnering with Guide Dogs for the Blind to provide Salesforce coaching and reporting solutions for their development and operations staff.
- Designing and implementing Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack for Project Evident.
- Providing data clean-up and standard operating procedures to manage ACT for Alexandria’s CRM through DonorPerfect.
- Assisting in the project management of Washington National Philanthropies’ integration of Salesforce for fundraising purposes.
- Utilizing Gonzaga College High School’s Raiser's Edge platform for campaign fundraising and management.
While Orr Group has always prioritized strengthening its partners’ data and systems, it is proud to formally and officially announce a new service — Outsourced Database Management. Through this service, our team has the capacity and resources to act as your organization’s Interim Database Coordinator or Manager. With successful fundraising comes clean, accessible, and reportable data - we can ensure that all relevant and important information regarding your organization’s pipeline, activity, files, and more are accurately stored and effectively used day-to-day.
Orr Group’s Senior Associate Director of Data Analytics, Abby Carlson, believes every nonprofit organization needs a CRM-minded individual:
“Development teams are some of the busiest individuals I’ve had the pleasure to work with. With every meeting, call, solicitation, and gift awarded comes important data that can be harnessed and utilized strategically. However, sometimes important information is left outside of the CRM and housed in employees’ minds. Having a partner to lean on and ensure that donor information is stored and reported accurately not only provides more data power, but it also gives your Development team more time to do what they do best – fundraise. I am excited to formally launch this new service and work with partners who are ready to take the next step in data systems and analytics!”
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of NonProfit PRO.