It's Gold Awards Time
Hard to believe, but the deadline for FundRaising Success' fifth annual Gold Awards for Fundraising Excellence already is fast approaching! All entries must be in our offices by July 10.
The categories remain the same as last year. They are:
- Direct Mail: Acquisition (50,000 or more mailed)
- Direct Mail: Acquisition (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
- Direct Mail: Renewal (50,000 or more mailed)
- Direct Mail: Renewal (Fewer than 50,000 mailed)
- Direct Mail: Special Appeal
- Package of the Year: The highest overall points-getter among the other direct-mail winners
- Grand Control of the Year: Chosen from the controls in the Who's Mailing What! Archive
- E-philanthropy: For campaigns centered around e-mail and Web, with no direct-mail components
- Multichannel: For campaigns that combine any number of strategies, including direct mail
- Fearless Fundraising: For innovative, push-the-envelope campaigns that employ elements of mobile, guerrilla, social-networking or other cutting-edge strategies.
Got something to say?
We'd love to hear from you. Send story ideas and questions, comments, etc., about FS content to email@example.com.