Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
“We admit, social networking is not for everyone. As you evaluate the goals for your own organization you will need to consider …
* All publicity is NOT good publicity
* How will (potential) donors react to your organization on a social platform
* Will social drive donations?
* Is social traffic worthwhile traffic?
* Will social traffic convert?
* Is social cost effective?”
— “Should You Social?,” posted Feb. 14 on eJewish Philanthropy.