Get Your Submissions In! Fundraising Professionals of the Year Awards Nominations Due Today!
The time has come. That's right, the deadline for nominations for the 2014 FundRaising Success Fundraising Professionals of the Year Awards is here. So don't delay any longer — get your nominations in by the end of today!
Each February, FundRaising Success honors fundraisers for the tremendous accomplishments for their organizations and the sector the previous year. So send in your nominations in ASAP — they are due by the end of the day.
To nominate a peer, colleague, co-worker, employee, staff member, volunteer, client or agency partner, just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with "FOTY nomination" in the subject line, and include the following information:
- Nominee's name, organization, title and e-mail address
- Your contact information
- A photo of the nominee, if possible
- Category of nomination
- Explanation of why you are nominating this person (500 to 1,000 words)
This year's categories are:
- Lifetime Achievement — For a body of work over the course of 30+ years
- Fundraising Professional of the Year — For specific fundraising achievements in 2013
- Fundraising Stars — For a body of work, a compelling project or special circumstance, an overall attitude or approach, etc.
- Rising Stars — Up-and-comers with fewer than five years in the sector
- Live It! Award — For fundraisers who champion causes and support philanthropy in their personal lives
- Best Fundraising Blog
- Best Industry Speaker
There's no fee to make a nomination, and the nomination deadline is Jan. 13, 2014.
So look around you. There's no doubt you know one or more folks who deserve to be recognized for their efforts. We're looking forward to reading all about them! (You can check out last year's winners here.)