FrontStream Holdings Acquires BiddingForGood
Reston, Virginia-based FrontStream Holdings, a provider of philanthropy solutions for nonprofits and corporations, has acquired BiddingForGood, Cambridge, Mass. This move is the latest in a series of strategic moves made by FrontStream Holdings, and is consistent with its commitment to the development of a completely comprehensive platform for nonprofits and corporations.
FrontStream Holdings’ integrated philanthropy platform is a comprehensive set of fundraising and donation processing solutions currently available to corporations and nonprofit organizations. The acquisition of BiddingForGood is the next step in the natural evolution of FrontStream Holdings’ platform which takes a full-service approach to organizations that have philanthropic interests of any kind—from online and offline fundraising tools to integrated data management systems and marketing tools.
The absorption of BiddingForGood into FrontStream Holdings’ philanthropy platform not only strengthens FrontStream Holdings’ existing ecosystem of solutions by adding unique capabilities, but also builds upon FrontStream Holdings’ commitment to connect the nonprofit and corporate sectors through the common thread of philanthropic endeavors. Both FrontStream Holdings and BiddingForGood support campaigns for tens of thousands of organizations that span the breadth of the nonprofit, corporate and educational verticals.
“FrontStream has a demonstrated commitment to develop the world’s most diverse, innovative and efficient suite of integrated tools serving the charitable and business sectors, and we realized some time ago that a single-point solution would never adequately meet that need; this expansion is part of our progression as a more holistic provider,” said Nina Vellayan, president and CEO of FrontStream Holdings.
BiddingForGood is a platform for online auction and event management, and gives fundraisers a cloud-based, intuitive and easy-to-use solution that helps them raise more money by offering anytime, anywhere bidding, mobile bidding at events, best-in-class service, and a community of more than 450,000 cause-minded consumers to connect with. Additionally, BiddingForGood’s in-kind donation, event management and grant management tools are leveraged by nonprofits and corporations alike.
The full platform is now inclusive of an interconnected set of tools that address the following solution areas:
- Multi-channel fundraising via web, mobile and social interfaces for both individuals and teams
- Online auctions, in-kind donations and sponsorship management tools
- End-to-end event registration and event management with integrated fundraising capabilities
- Workplace giving with matching payroll, volunteer and peer-to-peer fundraising functions
- Constituent relationship management technology that provides organizations with a 360-degree view of their donors and supporters through comprehensive data collection and management
- Secure and versatile front-ends designed to facilitate web and mobile direct donations anywhere and anytime.