First Annual “Noble Humanitarian Awards” Honors Charities and Their Hollywood Supporters
A team of entertainment veterans join Mansour in producing the Noble Humanitarian Awards. They include Ziad Batal (Executive Producer), founder of All 4 Media, one of the most prominent film and television production companies and creator and producer of dozens of reality, talk and sports programs in the Middle East; Michael Seligman (Producer), President & CEO of Seligman Entertainment, Inc, whose 35 years of work includes the Oscars, the Emmy's, AFI's, Kennedy Center Honors and Stand Up To Cancer; and Tisha Fein (Producer), whose three-decade experience includes the Emmys, Grammys, Tonys, World Music Awards, Fashion Rocks, Movies Rock and Stand Up to Cancer.
The charity honorees for the first annual Noble Humanitarian Awards are diverse in scope:
* The Art of Elysium encourages actors, artists and musicians to volunteer their time and talent to children battling serious medical conditions. It facilitates artistic workshops in acting, art, comedy, fashion, music, radio, songwriting and creative writing.
* Best Buddies, founded by Anthony Kennedy Shriver, creates opportunities for one-to-one friendships, integrated employment and leadership development for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
* Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, founded in 1901, has treated the most seriously ill and injured children in Los Angeles for more than a century, and is widely recognized as one of the top pediatric facilities in the nation.
* DoSomething.org seeks to empower young people to take action around any cause, aiming to activate two million people per year by 2011. It enables a generation of teenagers to convert their ideas and energy into positive action.
* The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation offers innovative research programs, collaborative training initiatives, advocacy efforts and rapidly expanding prevention and treatment programs that bring dramatic changes to the lives of children worldwide.
* Keep a Child Alive offers life-saving anti-retroviral treatment, care and support services to children and families whose lives have been affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa and India by directly engaging the global public in the fight against AIDS.