Cuseum, Tessitura Network Partner to Enhance Visitor and Member Engagement
Cuseum, a leading provider of engagement software for museums and arts nonprofits, is the latest partner to join Tessitura Network‘s ecosystem of trusted technology and service providers, according to a press release. With this partnership, Tessitura’s user community, comprised of many of the world’s most iconic museums and cultural attractions, plus an extensive number of leading performing arts organizations, will be able to benefit from new mobile engagement and digital membership solutions that integrate directly with the Tessitura platform.
"We’re excited by the innovative, best-in-class engagement and digital presence products that our partnership with Cuseum will extend to our community as we advance our mission to provide a unified system that helps organizations achieve all their attendance, fundraising and engagement goals," Jack Rubin, CEO and co-founder of the Tessitura Network, said in the release. "We have an enduring commitment to smartly expand the tools and resources available to arts and cultural organizations and are thrilled to bring Cuseum into our ecosystem of partners."
Arts and cultural organizations leveraging Cuseum’s Digital Membership solution with Tessitura will be able to:
- Quickly and easily present digital membership cards
- Save time and money by reducing the amount of administrative labor expended on sustaining membership programs
- Increase membership renewals through push notifications that are delivered directly to members’ smartphones
- Promote membership benefits, discounts and reciprocal programs
- Offer the convenience of the mobile wallet that consumers enjoy in travel, entertainment, banking, payments and more
- Reduce environmental impact by eliminating paper and plastic that are used to produce and ship physical membership cards
Cuseum will become part of the Tessitura Preferred Providers Ecosystem, a network of trusted third parties that provide solutions of value to the Tessitura community and extend the Network’s reach.
Editor's Note: This press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with NonProfit PRO. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of NonProfit PRO and its staff.