Click & Pledge Adds Free Event Management Software
Press release (Feb. 10, 2012) — Click & Pledge, cloud-based provider of online fundraising and donor management software, introduced a free event management platform that is fully integrated with a payment system and Salesforce.com.
With Click & Pledge Event Management, event managers can quickly and easily plan and set up events and integrate all aspects of the process with Salesforce donor management, a payment system, a mobile platform and a toolkit of forms.
“More than ever before, nonprofits and similar organizations have placed increased emphasis on hosting events to raise awareness, build brand and most importantly, raise more money and build an enthusiastic community of involved patrons,” said Kamran Razvan, chief executive officer of Click & Pledge. “In response, we have delivered an integrated event management solution that is easy to use, effective and at no cost for set-up, software or support.”
“Like all of our software and support, this new cloud-based event management module is a world-class application that gives our customers the ability to increase revenue and participation through events with no financial investment in software or licensing. The application is fully integrated with all Click & Pledge products so it delivers everything event planners require from promotion to payment, to registering and reporting,” Razvan explained.
Click & Pledge Event Management delivers the following benefits:
- Create and Manage Events — Create and set up any event, registration pages, payment pages, event offerings, complete with text, images, videos and more.
- Promote Events — Promote multiple events through the event listing page. This catalog of events can be hosted on any external site or organization website.
- Registration — Features multiple price points, package levels, discounts, coupon codes and options for free events. Register multiple people at one time.
- Payments — Accept all major credit/debit cards and e-checks online. Includes invoicing and purchase order capabilities. Direct deposit. Immediate access to funds within 24 - 48 hours.
- Reporting — Live 24/7 attendance, payments, and more all integrated into Salesforce reports, dashboards, charts and graphs.
- All Functionality in One Place — Complete integration with Click & Pledge platforms, including Salesforce donor management, payment system, fundraising toolkit and mobile platform.