Amazon is the superstore of all online retailers, but “superstore” to describe the vast corporation doesn't quite fit the bill. Amazon’s growth is seemingly exponential. Amazon on its own accounted for a whopping 53 percent of last year’s e-commerce growth. That leaves 47 percent to the rest of the market.
It seems like the conglomerate has thought of it all. On top of the normal everyday items like clothes, shoes, hygiene products, cosmetics and your average, run-of-the-mill household items—snacks, books, wine, electronics, cleaning supplies and the list goes on and on—they offer services such as Amazon Fresh (a service that delivers groceries and produce to your door), Prime Pantry (a service that ships groceries and household items in one shipment for a flat rate exclusively to Prime members) and its media platforms (Amazon Video and Amazon Music). Amazon is a one-stop and a one-click shop from restocking on the things you need and the things that you really, really want—especially with its enticing two-day shipping.