3 Top Analytics Techniques Every Fundraiser Should Know, Part 2
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
- Average age is 42, and 61 percent of household heads are younger than 45
- Average income is $61,200
- 48 percent are single females
- 92 percent of households have only one or two adults
- 28 percent live in multiple-family dwelling units, highest of the five segments
- Average donation is about $22, and 37 percent are $25+ donors
With all this data for the five different segments, organizations can tailor communications differently for each segment, personalizing and targeting each with relevant information.
Donor profiling can be invaluable for any fundraiser, but “have a reason to profile your donors in order to do it. Have a plan,” Austin said. “Then figure out how to make it actionable and base your fundraising campaigns on it.”
Check back next week for part 3.
« Previous 1 2 3 4 All