2012 FundRaising Success Editorial Advisory Board Unveiled
Grams and Sullivan will help FundRaising Success engage more than ever with its Editorial Advisors in 2012, allowing the editorial staff to provide the most relevant, timely and important content to professional fundraisers everywhere with the help of their wealth of knowledge and expertise.
Joining Grams and Sullivan are:
- Katya Andresen (returning), chief strategy officer, Network for Good
- Tom Harrison (returning), president and CEO, Russ Reid
- Pamela Barden, founder and president, PJ Barden Inc.
- Roger Craver, founder, DonorTrends and TheAgitator.net
- Duke Haddad, senior director of philanthropy, Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Christina Johns, director of new media, International Fellowship of Christians & Jews
- Jeff Jowdy, founder and president, Lighthouse Counsel
- Steve Kehrli, development director, PETA Foundation
- Kivi Leroux Miller, president, Nonprofit Marketing Guide
- Marc Pitman, founder, FundraisingCoach.com
- Nancy Schwartz, president, Nancy Schwartz & Co.
“FundRaising Success is an essential guide for development professionals. I look forward to being part of the editorial process of what makes it such a valuable tool for me and my colleagues,” Jowdy said.
FundRaising Success, founded in 2003, is a practical guide for nonprofit organizations. Its mission is to provide nonprofits with the most useful and pertinent information, strategies and expert advice to help them generate the necessary fundraising revenue to fulfill their missions. FundRaising Success is published monthly by North American Publishing Co.