In this video created exclusively for FundRaising Success, Michael Schweisheimer, owner and executive producer of Primitive World Productions, a company that specializes in video production for nonprofit organizations, offers three approaches for nonprofits entering the world of video fundraising.
FundRaising Success magazine's "Making Social Networks Work for Your Organization" whitepaper explores the world of social media and tells you:
- A simple, six-step plan for entering into the social-media universe
- Specific dos and don57;ts for successful online engagement
- How to get buy-in from the top of your online-engagement ideas
Forget what you might be hearing about social networks spelling the demise of e-mail. For right now at least, e-mail is alive and well -- and an effective (and cost-effective) way to reach out to donors, potential donors and other supporters.
Among the things the whitepaper addresses:
- Making sure your subject lines get your e-mails open and don't land you in the spam folder
- Writing in e-mailese to keep your readers' attention
- Measuring results