Attracting Young Professionals to Your Organization
So why is it that nonprofits have such a tough time understanding young professionals? Elders have always had trouble understanding youth, but the Millennial Generation seems to really stymie organizations. Some of the conundrums:
- We’re told that this generation is the most passionate ever, yet they don’t seem serious about helping your organization.
- They’re connected to every social media platform available, but won’t return a phone call.
- Stats say they’re big givers, but not to your organization.
Here’s what you’ll learn in our eBook:
1) Why you need to attract young professionals as fundraisers/volunteers in your organization now
2) What Millennials are seeking from the organizations they become passionate about
3) Why you need to let young professionals create their own group and control their fundraising